Three fields are required for a customer contact to log into the Customer Portal: a password, a valid password expiration date, and an email. This process can be completed from the Contact editor or the Customer editor in Legacy OASIS.
- A customer contact can only have one set of credentials in OASIS or they will be unable to sign in.
- Setting the contact up under the parent brand will allow them to see all child brands.
Setting Up from the Contacts Page
1. Navigate to the Contacts page.
2. Click the button to create a new contact or double-click on an existing contact to edit it.
3. The Contact Editor window will appear.
4. Click the Contact Information tab.
5. In the Phone E-Mail and other numbers section, enter the contact's email address. The contact will use this email to sign in.
6. Click the Company Details tab.
7. In the Web Access section, enter a unique password in the Password field.
8. Enter an expiration date the password in the Expires field.
9. Click Ok.
Setting Up from the Customer Page
1. Navigate to the Customers page.
2. Click the button to create a new customer or double-click an existing one.
3. The Customer Editor window will appear.
4. Click the Contacts tab.
5. Locate an existing contact or click the button to add a new contact.
6. Enter the required contact information for a customer contact.
- Web Pass- enter a unique password.
- Pass Expires- enter the expiration date of the contact's password.
- Email- enter the contact's email address.
7. Click Save and close.
Please sign in to leave a comment.