Certain fields are required in order for a customer to have access to the O4 Customer Portal. These required fields are detailed below. Users can set these fields up from the Contacts page or the Customers page in OASIS.
Setting Up from the Contacts Page
1. Navigate to the Contacts page.
2. Select the button to a create a new contact or double-click on an existing contact to edit it. For more information on creating a new contact, click here.
3. The “Contact Editor” window will appear.
The General Tab
1. Enter the contact’s name and company information.
The Contact Information Tab
1. Enter the contact's email address.
The Company Details Tab
1. Enter the contact’s UserID and Password. Note: the password must be unique.
2. Enter an expiration date the password in the “Expires” field. Note: this date must be in the future.
Setting Up from the Customer Page
1. Navigate to the Customers page.
2. Select the button to a new customer or double-click an existing one. For more information on creating a new customer, click here.
3. The “Customer Editor” window will appear.
4. Select the "Contacts" tab.
5. Select the button to add a new contact or locate an existing one.
6. Enter the required contact information for the O4 Customer Portal below:
- Last name
- First name
- Web user
- Web pass- Note: the password must be unique.
- Pass Expires- Note: this date must be in the future.