This document covers how to set up Signify Brands in OASIS, and assumes that the Signify connectivity has already been set up. If you have not already setup the Signify Connectivity, click here.
Agents need to set up a Signify "Parent" brand and all of the "children" brands.
Agents will be able to "Merge Brands" to send a single order for all brands.
Setting up Signify Brands
Once the Signify manufacturer entry is setup, review all the other Signify brands making the following changes:
- Set the parent company to Signify
- Configure the specialization to activate the required connectivity
- Click on "Configure Specialization" to fill out the "Authorization," "Brand Specific," "Diagnostics," and "Workgroups" tabs, as was done with the Signify parent manufacturer. For assistance setting up the "Authorization," "Brand Specific," "Diagnostics," and "Workgroups" tabs, click here.
Customer Account Numbers
To enable the order send and other customer specific connectivity in OASIS, the Signify customer account code must be setup for each customer entry in OASIS you will be working with. Contact Signify for the account list (or use invoices from Signify).
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers section of oasis, and open the Signify manufacturer entry.
2. From the Signify Manufacturer Editor screen, go to the Accounts tab.
3. Click on the Add Customer button .
4. OASIS will bring up the following customer selection dialog box.
5. Select one or more customers and click "Ok."
6. OASIS will add that customer to the accounts tab. On the same row as the customer, type in the Account number of each customer in the account field. Continue until all of your customers and their respective account numbers have been added.
7. When completed with all your entries, click "Save and Close".
We recommend setting up a manufacturer entry for each child brand.
Choose Signify as the parent company and click "Merge Brands" to send a single order for all lines.
Change the Specialization to "DCO" and click "Configure Specialization."
When downloading price lists, some items do not have a brand. These items must be mapped to an entry in OASIS. We recommend using the configuration screen above, map that brand to the appropriate manufacturer or the parent company, Signify (which shows when "Add Brand" in the window above is selected).
The next price file download will then load the non-branded items into the parent company.