Users with admin access can create new users, assign them to workgroups, organize work covers, and customize credit received for commission, overage, and margins, set security access, as well as many other customizations.
CAUTION: users that are no longer affiliated with your agency should be made inactive. Do not delete users, as this can cause data loss.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Users" from the drop-down list.
3. Four columns will appear:
- User ID- OASIS ID for the user
- TRTY- workgroup or area of access of the user
- First- first name of the user
- Last- last name of the user
3. Select "File." Note: alternatively, select the button.
4. Select "New."
5. The "User Editor" window will appear.
The General Tab
1. Use this tab to configure user IDs, login information, roles, and payment settings.
2. Customize settings as needed.
- User ID- the username entered when logging into OASIS
- First Name- the user's first name. This will appear several places in OASIS, such as printed documents.
- Middle Name- the user's middle name. This will appear several places in OASIS, such as printed documents
- Last Name- the user's last name. This will appear several places in OASIS, such as printed documents
- CSR- check this box if the user creates order at any time.
- Quoter- check this box if the user creates projects/ quotes at any time.
- Workgroup ID- the workgroup the user is assigned to
- Password- enter the password. Note: leave blank and check "No Password" if you are not using a password. A password is required to log in on the web.
- No password- check this box if the user does not have a password
- Active- check this box to make the user active.
- Comm Acct- select the user's name from the drop-down menu to set them up to receive credit for commission
- Percent of Commission- percent of commission the user receives
- Percent of Overage- percent of overage the user receives
- Percent of Margin- percent of margin (for resell) the user receives
The Contact Information Tab
1. Use this tab to enter the user's address and contact information. Note: an email is required for the user to log in on the web.
The Security Tab
1. Use this tab to configure the user's access to applications in OASIS. For more information on security settings, click here.
2. Check the boxes corresponding to the fields you wish the user to have access to.
The Workgroup Access Tab
1. Use this tab to grant user access to one or more workgroups.
The Personnel Tab
1. Use this tab to enter secure user information, such as date of birth and social security number. Note: this is not required, and will only be displayed for users with admin rights for "Users."
The Notes Tab
1. Use this tab to enter notes related to this user. Note: these will only be visible for those with security access to "Users."
The Covering Other Users Tab
1. If this user is replacing another user, you can assign jobs from the previous user to the new user.
2. Check the box corresponding to the user to be covered.
The Attachments Tab
1. Use this tab to add any electronic files related to the user.
2. Select "OK."