The "Attachments" tab can be accessed across many applications within O4. These include, but are not limited to: customers, manufacturers, projects, quotes, and orders. This tab allows users to upload, download, label, and filter files.
1. Open an Attachments tab.
2. Select "Add Attachments."
3. Upload a file.
4. The file will appear in the tab.
5. Select directly to the left of the file. A drop down menu will appear providing the options to download, edit, or delete the attachment.
6. Select "Edit." Define fields as necessary.
- Description- the name of the file
- Notes- comments pertaining to the file
- Color- the color that best describes the file
- Category- the category that best describes the file
- Manufacturer- the manufacturer that that is associated with the file
- Customer- the customer that that is associated with the file
- Contact- the contact that is associated with the file
To learn how to configure attachment colors and categories, click here.
7. To view all attachments uploaded during the session, select "Show." Note: leaving the tab resets the session.
8. To filter attachments by color, category, file type, and user, select "Filter."