The "Attachments" tab can be accessed across many applications within O4. These include, but are not limited to: customers, manufacturers, projects, quotes, and orders. This tab allows users to upload, download, label, and filter files.
1. Open an Attachments tab.
2. Select "Add Attachments."
3. Upload a file.
4. The file will appear in the tab.
5. Select directly to the left of the file. A drop down menu will appear providing the options to download, edit, or delete the attachment.
6. Select "Edit." Define fields as necessary.
- Description- the name of the file
- Notes- comments pertaining to the file
- Color- the color that best describes the file
- Category- the category that best describes the file
- Manufacturer- the manufacturer that that is associated with the file
- Customer- the customer that that is associated with the file
- Contact- the contact that is associated with the file
To learn how to configure attachment colors and categories, click here.
Users may view all attachments uploaded during the session. Note: leaving the tab resets the session.
Users can filter attachments by color, category, file type, and user.