The Order Summary Tile allows users to track sales and earnings for the current day, week, and month based on the order's entry date. It also shows if a user is above or behind in sales and earnings compared to the same time period as the previous year. This article will explain how to create the Order Summary Tile in O4. Note: users must have specific security access in order to create a tile. To learn more, click here.
Creating the Tile
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Select Tiles.
3. Select Create from the drop-down list.
4. Select the Order Summary tile.
5. The Creating Order Summary Tile page will appear. This page is divided into two sections: Visual Details and Calculation Details.
Use this section to define the tile's display information.
1. Enter a display name. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Order Summary" by default.
2. Select the page where the tile should display using the Tile location drop-down.
3. Click to open Who Should See This Tile. Click into the text box and begin typing to generate a list of suggestions. Use the button to clear the selection if needed.
- Users- add users who should see this tile on their Home page
- Workgroups- select workgroups to filter transactions to be included in the tile
4. Check the Show Earnings box if you would like the tile to display earnings.
Use this section to enter the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
1. Select SellPrice or Territory Sales Credit from the Sell Value drop-down. This is the value that will be reported in the tile.
2. Click to open Filters and its subsequent groups. Users may add filters at the header or line level of a quote by clicking into the field and typing. Note: filters are not required.
- CSRs- show orders where the CSR is a specific user
- Order Status- show orders of a specific order status
- Quoters- show orders where the quoter is a specific user
- Sales Accounts- show orders where a specific sales account is assigned
- Specifier Assigned To- show orders where the specifier is assigned to a specific sales account
- Workgroups- show orders within a specific workgroup
- Release Status- show orders in a specific release status
- Manufacturer- show orders where the order is for a specific manufacturer
- Parent Manufacturer-show orders where the order is for a specific parent manufacturer
Finishing the Tile
When you have finished setting up the tile, select . Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. For more information, click here.
Your tile should appear within 20 minutes. For more information about reading the tile, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.