The Invoice Summary Goal Tile tracks current invoices and compares this information to an overall goal or stretch goal. This article will explain how to create an Invoice Summary Goal Tile in O4.
- User must have Reports access to Reports.
Creating the Tile
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Click the Tiles menu, then select Create from the drop-down list.
3. The Create Tiles page will appear. Click the Invoice Summary Goal icon.
4. The Creating Invoices Summary Goal page will appear. This page is divided into two sections: Visual Details and Filters.
Use this section to define the tile's display information.
1. Enter a display name into the Tile's Display Name field. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Invoices Summary Goal" by default.
2. Select the page where the tile should be displayed from the Tile location drop-down list.
3. To create this tile for other users, enter User IDs into the Create Tile For Other Users field or click Select All to create the tile for all users. Skip this step if you are only creating this tile for yourself.
Use this section to enter the data points considered during the tile's calculations.
1. Define a timeframe for the goal in the Effective Period fields. Click the From and To fields to open a list of relative dates, months, or days.
2. Use the Goal Source drop-down list to select a sale value to track.
- Invoice Sell Amount- sell price of invoices
- Net Price- net price of invoices
- Territory Sales Credit- total sell value for your territory
- Territory Net Price Credit- total net value for your territory
3. Define the goal and stretch goal for the tile.
- Goal- the total sale value you wish to accomplish.
- Stretch Goal- an aspirational sale value to help users earn a higher bonus. This field is optional.
4. Click to view Header Level and Line Level filters. These filters are not required.
- Workgroups- show invoices within a specific workgroup.
- Invoice Type- show invoices of a specific invoice type.
- Invoice Status- show invoices of a specific invoice status.
- Customer- show invoices for a specific customer. Note: do not filter by customers if you plan to filter by parent customers, as all corresponding child customers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Customer- show invoices for a specific parent customer.
- CSRs- show invoices where the CSR is a specific user.
- Quoters- show invoices where the quoter is a specific user.
- Sales Accounts- show invoices where a specific sales account is assigned.
- Manufacturer- show invoices for a specific manufacturer. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- show invoices for a specific parent manufacturer.
Once the tile's setup is complete, click . After the tile has been created, it can be edited at any time.
Viewing the Tile
Once the tile has generated data, it will update nightly. Read more about viewing the Invoice Summary Goal Tile.