The Invoice Summary Goal Tile tracks current invoices and compare this information to an overall goal or stretch goal. This article will explain how to create a Invoice Summary Goal Tile in O4. Note: users must have specific security access in order to create a tile. To learn more, click here.
Creating the Tile
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Select Tiles.
3. Select Create from the drop-down list.
4. Select the Invoice Summary Goal icon.
5. The Creating Invoice Summary Goal page will appear. This page is divided into two sections: Visual Details and Calculation Details.
Use this section to define the tile's display information.
1. Enter a display name. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Invoice Summary Goal" by default.
2. Select the page where the tile should display using the Display location drop-down.
3. Click to open Who Should See This Tile. Click into the text box and begin typing to generate a list of suggestions. Use the button to clear the selection if needed.
- Users- add users who should see this tile on their Home page
- Workgroups- select workgroups to filter transactions to be included in the tile
Use this area to enter the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
1. Set a timeframe for the Effective Period field. Click the From and To field to open a list of relative dates, months, or days.
2. Choose a sale value to track from the Goal Source drop-down list.
- Invoice Sell Amount- sell price of invoices
- Net Price- net price of invoices
- Territory Sales Credit- total sell value for your territory
- Territory Net Price Credit- total net value for your territory
3. Define the goal and stretch goal for the tile.
- Goal- the total sale value you wish to accomplish.
- Stretch Goal- an aspirational sale value meant to help users earn a higher bonus. Note: this field is optional. It can be left at zero and it will not disrupt the tile's calculations.
2. Click to open Filters and its subsequent groups. Users may add filters at the header or line level of a quote by clicking into the field and typing. Note: filters are not required.
- Invoice Type- show invoices of a specific invoice type.
- Invoice Status- show invoices of a specific invoice status.
- Customer- show invoices for a specific customer. Note: do not filter by customers if you plan to filter by parent customers, as all corresponding child customers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Customer- show invoices for a specific parent customer.
- CSRs- show invoices where the CSR is a specific user.
- Quoters- show invoices where the quoter is a specific user.
- Sales Accounts- show invoices where a specific sales account is assigned.
- Workgroups- show invoices within a specific workgroup.
- Manufacturer- show invoices for a specific manufacturer. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- show invoices for a specific parent manufacturer.
Finishing the Tile
When you have finished configuring the tile's settings, select . Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. For more information, click here.
The tile should appear within 20 minutes. For more information about reading the tile, click here.