O4 Customer Statistics provides an overview of a customer's win, loss, and unknown counts and values for its given role on a quote or order. It will calculate data from the past two years based on entry date.
- Users must have Reports access for Customers to view customer statistics.
- Quote statuses must be configured in Legacy OASIS.
The following As Order classifications for a quote status will impact Customer Statistics in the following ways:
- Ignore (I)- status is not considered
- Win (W)- status is considered won
- Loss (L)- status is considered lost
- Unknown (U)- status is considered unknown
When quotes are in a win status (As Order "W"), option codes in the BOM will impact Customer Statistics in the following ways:
- Option- option is not considered
- Pending- option is not considered
- Win- considered won
- Lost- considered lost
- Abandoned- option is not considered
1. Click the icon.
2. Select Customers from the drop-down list.
3. The Customer Listing will appear. Open a customer entry.
4. The Customer Viewer will appear.
5. Click the Statistics tab.
Understanding the Report Builder
Click the Timeframe menu to change the timeframe to a sliding 12 months, previous 6, 12, or 24 months, or a single year from the past five years.
The header of the report will provide an overview of the data presented in the report, where Statistic will be blank until a row is selected.
The report will display up to four rows depending on the OASIS version and the customer's role on a quote or order:
- Overall Contractor Stats- will display for the Agency version of OASIS whenever the customer is a contractor assigned to a distributor or is the distributor with contractors assigned. Note: users must add the contractors under the distributor entries on the Customers tab of the quote and set the contractor as a specifier on the order for this row to appear in the report.
- Overall Customer Stats- will display when the customer is the direct customer.
- Overall Role Stats- will display when the customer is added as a specifier.
- Overall Vertical Stats- will display when a vertical market is selected.
Users can click a row of data to open the details about the statistic for the selected timeframe by month. The Statistic field in the header will update to reflect the selected row.