This article will explain how to set up Signify Connectivity. Please contact our support team to ensure that your team has been set up for this connectivity at 501.843.6750 or email@example.com.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page
2. Open the manufacturer entry for Signify.
3. Select the “General” tab.
4. Select “DCO” from the “Specialization” drop-down list.
5. Select the “Configure Specialization” link.
6. The “Specialization Configuration” window will appear.
The Map Brands Tab
Any existing “brand mapping” will appear on the screen. No changes under the Map Brands tab are required.
The Configuration Tab
The Authorization Tab
1. Use this tab to enter the credentials provided by Signify's "My Lighting" website.
The Pricing Tab
1. Use this tab to enable dynamic pricing as described here.
The RFQ Tab
1. Use this tab to enable RFQ functionality.
The Diagnostics Tab
1. Use this tab to test part number’s price.