OASIS allows users to track and reconcile payments. Users also have the ability to conduct reporting on payments, import payment files, and configure automatic thresholds. This page discusses all the features and tools available in the Payments page.
Reconciling Payments- The articles listed below discuss the features needed for reconciling payments.
- Receiving Commission Checks
- Paying an Invoice
- Posting a Payment
- Editing a Posted Payment
- Finding Unposted Payments
- Using the Adjustments Tab
- Entering a Payment Batch
Payment Reporting- The articles listed below discuss the reporting features that are available within the Payments page.
- Creating a Commission For Account Report- This feature is available in the Agent and Distributor versions of OASIS.
- Commission Report- This feature is only available in the Manufacturer version of OASIS.
- Running Accounting Reports on Closed Periods
Loading Payment Files- The articles listed below discuss importing electronic payment files that are sent directly from the manufacturer.
- Loading a Pre-formatted CSV Payment File from a Manufacturer
- Using a Spreadsheet with Commissions Payment Information
Payment List Preference- This article explains how to sort payments by custom fields.
Setting Up Thresholds for POs and Invoices- This article explains how to set invoices and POs to close automatically when they are within a certain threshold.
Can't find what you're looking for? View our table of contents!