The General tab of a project in O4 contains several identifying fields and information relevant to the job. If a user has read, create, and update security access to projects & quotes, they will have full editing capabilities for the General tab. For more information about user security access, click here. For more information about creating a project in O4, click here.
1. Select the icon.
2. Select Projects from the drop-down list.
3. The Projects/Quote Listing page will appear.
4. Open an existing project.
The General Tab
Information displayed here will only appear if the data is present. For example, the "Specifiers" section will appear if specifiers have been added to the project. To edit the general tab, select .
- Phase Name- the name of the selected phase
- Location- the city location of the project
- State/Prov- the state or providence location of the project
- Owner- the owner of the project
- Spec Registration- this toggle indicates that the project is for spec registration with the manufacturer and allows Specification Registration forms to be sent
- National Account- this toggle indicates that the job is for a national account
- Vertical Market- the portion of the market that the project is in
- External Code- the ID code associated with the job on an external building service website
- Start Date- the construction start date for the project
- Completion Date- the construction completion date for the project
- Square Footage- the total square footage of the project
- Valuation- the total dollar amount of the project
- Valuation Lighting- the total dollar amount of lighting on the project
- Valuation Controls- the total dollar amount of controls on the project
- Specified Project- this toggle indicates that the project is specified
- Important Project- this toggle indicates that the project is important and is solely used for reporting and tracking purposes
- Percent Specified- what percentage of the project that the agency is specified on
- This can be quantified by the dollar amount of each line item specified out of the total dollar amount for the project or by the number of line items specified out of total line items on the project. Caution: the manner in which this field is used must be consistent to allow for accurate reporting.
- Percent Approved- what percentage of the agency's specifications for the project have been approved
- This can be quantified by the dollar amount of each line item approved out of total dollar amount specified or by the number of line items approved out of the total number of specified line items on the project. Caution: the manner in which this field is used must be consistent to allow for accurate reporting.
- Project Rank- the assigned rank for the project
- Current Bid- the current bid number for the project
- Current Bid Date- the current bid date for the project
- Locked- this indicates whether the project has been locked by displayed "true" or "false"
- Show on Bid Board- this toggle will display the project on the Bid Board
- Current Status- the current quote status
- Active- this toggle indicates that the project is an active entry in OASIS
- File Code- the physical file/folder code
- Quoter- the user assigned as the quoter for the project
- Workgroup- the workgroup assigned to the project
- Created- the date the project was created
- Updated- the date the project was last updated
- Resell Company- the resell company assigned to the project for the orders at the quote level
- Billing Closed- indicates that billing is closed for the project
Use this tab to enter specifiers for the project.
Use this tab to enter the sales accounts for the project. Note: if sales accounts are assigned to the specifiers for the project, the sales accounts will automatically populate. For more information, click here.
Use this tab to define user-created search tags. For more information, click here.