The General tab of a project in O4 contains several identifying fields and information relevant to the job. If a user has read, create, and update security access to projects & quotes, they will have full editing capabilities for the General tab. For more information about creating a project in O4, click here.
1. Click the icon.
2. Select Projects from the drop-down list.
3. The Projects/Quote Listing page will appear.
4. Open an existing project.
The General Tab
Information displayed here will only appear if the data is present. For example, the "Specifiers" section will appear if specifiers have been added to the project. To view all available fields and edit the General tab, click .
- Phase Name- the name of the selected phase
- Location- the city location of the project
- State/Prov- the state or providence location of the project
- Owner- the owner of the project
- Won By- the agency who won the job (you or a competitor)
- Spec Registration- this toggle indicates that the project is for spec registration with the manufacturer and allows Specification Registration forms to be sent
- National Account- this toggle indicates that the job is for a national account
- Vertical Market- the portion of the market that the project is in
- External Code- the ID code associated with the job on an external building service website
- Start Date- the construction start date
- Completion Date- the construction completion date
- Square Footage- the total square footage
- Valuation Lighting- the total dollar amount of lighting
- Valuation Controls- the total dollar amount of controls
- Valuation- the total dollar amount of the project
- Specified Project- this toggle indicates that the project is specified
- Important Project- this toggle indicates that the project is important and is solely used for reporting and tracking purposes
- Percent Specified- what percentage of the project that the agency is specified on
- This can be quantified by the dollar amount of each line item specified out of the total dollar amount for the bid or by the number of line items specified out of total line items on the bid. Caution: the way in which this field is used must be consistent to allow for accurate reporting.
- Percent Approved- what percentage of the agency's specifications for the project have been approved
- This can be quantified by the dollar amount of each line item approved out of total dollar amount specified or by the number of line items approved out of the total number of specified line items on the bid. Caution: the way in which this field is used must be consistent to allow for accurate reporting.
- Project Rank- the assigned rank
- Current Bid- the current bid number
- Current Bid Date- the current bid date
- Current RA Date- the current request for approval date
- Locked- this indicates whether the project has been locked by an admin (true or false)
- Show on Bid Board- this toggle will display the project on the Bid Board or Bid Board tile. Note: this toggle will automatically be deactivated once the number of days after its expiration date (located on the Items tab of the bid) surpasses the number defined in the Expire Bid Board Items global setting.
- Current Status- the current quote status
- Active- this toggle indicates that the project is an active entry in OASIS
- File Code- the physical file/folder code
- Quoter- the user assigned as the quoter
- CSR- the user assigned as the customer service representative
- Workgroup- the workgroup assigned to the project
- Created- the date the project was created including create user ID
- Updated- the date the project was last updated included update user ID
- Resell Company- the resell company assigned to the project for the orders at the quote level
This section will list any specifiers associated with the project including customer role, contact, sales account, and influence rank. Click to add additional specifiers.
This section will list the sales accounts associated with the project, including their percentage of credit for the project. Click Add to add sales accounts. Uncheck Auto Split Calculation to calculate sales account splits manually.
This section will list user-created project search tags.
Please sign in to leave a comment.