The Bid Board Tile serves as the O4 equivalent of the Bid Board in Legacy OASIS. Users can customize the fields/columns that appear in the tile as well as filter bids by various criteria. If desired, the tile can also send a daily recap email. This article will explain how to create a Bid Board Tile in O4.
- Users must have the correct security access to create a tile.
- The Show On Bid Board checkbox must be checked on the General tab of the phase.
- The bid must be active, or, if expired, the number of days past the bid date must not exceed the number set as the bid board expiration date in global settings
Creating the Tile
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Click the Tiles menu, then select Create from the drop-down list.
3. The Create Tiles page will appear. Click the Bid Board tile.
4. The Creating Bid Board Tile page will appear. This page is divided into three sections: Visual Details, Columns to Display, and Filters.
Use this area to enter fields and customize settings that will affect the appearance of the tile.
1. Enter a display name into the Tile's Display Name field. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Bid Board" by default.
Note: Tile Location is currently not available to customize. Tiles will only appear on the Home Page.
2. To create tiles for other users, enter User IDs into the Create Tile For Other Users field or check the Select all users box to create the tile for all users created in OASIS. Skip this step if you are creating this tile for yourself.
3. Check the Receive Daily Bid Board Email box to receive a daily email about the bid board after 8 PM. This time is based off the local time zone defined in Hardware global settings. The email will display a summary of the bid board including the count, total sell amount, and total earnings amount, as well as each bid's project rank (represented by highlight color), project name, bid date, quote number, status, total sell, specifiers, customers, contractors, and any assigned sales accounts. Note: this email will send to all users that the tile is created for.
Columns to Display
Use this area to select the fields to be displayed in the tile.
- Assigned Follow Up- display the users that are assigned a follow up on the phase
- Contractor Assigned To- display the sales accounts assigned to the contractors on the quote shown as "Sales Account (Contractor Name)"
- Contractor List- display a list of all contractors on the quote
- Customer Assigned To- display the sales accounts assigned to the customers on the quote shown as "Sales Account (Customer Name)"
- Customer List- display a list of all customers on the quote
- Earnings- display the total earnings for the quote
- Internal Notes- display the quote's internal notes
- Important Project- display whether the quote is marked as an important project
- Last Follow Up- display the most recent follow up note on the phase
- Last Submittal Date- display the date of the last submittal created for the quote
- Location- display the location (City, State) of the quote
- Phase Name- display the phase name of the quote
- Quote Number- display the quote number of the quote
- Quoter- display the quoter for the quote
- RA Date- display the Request for Approval Date of the quote
- Sell- display the total sell amount for the quote
- Specifier Assigned To- display the sales account assigned to the specifier shown as "Sales Account (Specifier Name)"
- Specifier List- display a list of all specifiers of the quote
- Status- display the quote status
- Valuation- display the valuation amount for the quote
- Vertical Market- display the vertical market of the quote
- Workgroup- display the workgroup of the quote
Use this area to filter the quotes that are displayed in the tile.
- Assigned Follow Up- show quotes where the phase has follow ups assigned
- Contractor Assigned To- show bids where a contractor is assigned to a specific sales account
- CSR- show bids where the CSR is a specific user
- Customer- show bid where a specific customer is present
- Customer Assigned To- show bids where a customer is assigned to a specific sales account
- Quoter- show bids where the quoter is a specific user
- Quote Status- show bids that are in a specific quote status
- Rank- show bids of a specific project rank
- Sales Account- show bids where a specific sales account is assigned
- Specifier Assigned To- show bids where a specifier is assigned to a specific sales account
- Workgroup- show bids within a specific workgroup
When the tile's set up is complete, click . Once the tile has been created, it can be edited at any time.
Viewing the Tile
The tile will appear on the Home Page within 20 minutes. It will refresh every 15 minutes and display a snapshot of the bid board at the time the tile last updated. Users can change the refresh rate through the Tile's settings.
Read more about viewing the Bid Board Tile.
Please sign in to leave a comment.