The OASIS home screen has always served as a "dashboard" - even before they became popular. The idea is simple: bring important information to the home screen and expand from there. O4 needed something more intuitive and more configurable: tiles. Tiles function as a small application you can configure for yourself or another user. Once configured, the tile performs the following actions:
- Updates itself periodically
- Presents a high level summary on one of the OASIS main screens
- Allows users to select the tile to view details
There are seven types of tiles: Bid Board, Win/Loss, Opportunity (restricted access), Order Summary, Order Sales Account Goals, Order Summary Goals, and Invoice Summary Goals.
- Bid Board Tile- links to the "bid board" feature in projects, allowing a quoter, sales user, or owner to see the "bid board" items pertaining to their visibility of the business.
- Win/ Loss Tile- tracks the overall hit rate for the company, an individual customer, or other criteria.
- Opportunity Tile- this is a restricted feature and an extension of the bid board concept.
- Order Summary Tile- tracks sales and earnings for the current day, month, week, or year.
- Order Summary Goals Tile- tracks order sales and compares these values to a set overall goal or stretch goal.
- Invoice Summary Goals Tile- tracks invoices and compares the sales value to a set overall goal or stretch goal.
User Security Access Setup- use this article to learn how to set up a user to have the ability to create a tile.
Navigating The Edit Tiles Page- use this article to learn how to navigate to the edit tiles screen.
Interacting With Tile Graphs- use this article to learn how to interact with tile graphs.