The OASIS home screen has always served as a "dashboard" even before they became popular. However, O4 needed something more intuitive and configurable: tiles. Tiles function as a small application you can configure for yourself or another user. Each tile displays complex information in a compact manner for quick and easy readability.
Once configured, the tile will:
- Automatically update
- Present a live, high level summary
- Allow users to select the tile to view details
There are five types of tiles: Bid Board, Win/Loss, Order Summary, Order Summary Goals, and Invoice Summary Goals.
- Bid Board Tile- links to the Bid Board feature in projects and allows users to filter bids.
- Win/Loss Tile- tracks the overall hit rate for the company, an individual customer, or other criteria.
- Order Summary Tile- tracks sales and earnings for the current day, month, week, or year.
- Order Summary Goal Tile- tracks order sales and compares these values to a set overall goal or stretch goal.
- Invoice Summary Goal Tile- tracks invoices and compares the sales value to a set overall goal or stretch goal.
User Security Access Setup- use this article to learn how to set up a user to have the ability to create a tile.
Navigating The Edit Tiles Page- use this article to learn how to navigate to the edit tiles screen.