The Legacy OASIS Home Page served as a dashboard years before the concept became popular. When developing the Home Page in O4, the goal was to provide something more intuitive and configurable to enhance user interaction. This led to the introduction of Tiles.
Tiles are an O4-exclusive reporting application that displays complex information in a compact and comprehensible format. Tiles can be created for yourself or other users. Each tile will periodically run, interpret, and publish updates automatically.
Tile Help Articles- the articles below explain how to get started with each Tile.
- Bid Board Tile- serves as the O4 equivalent of the Bid Board in Legacy OASIS and offers more versatility and capability.
- Order Summary Tile- tracks sales and earnings for the current day, month, week, or year based on the order's entry date.
- Order Summary Goal Tile- tracks order sales and compares these values to a set overall goal or stretch goal.
- Invoice Summary Goal Tile- tracks invoices and compares the sales value to a set overall goal or stretch goal.
- Quote Monitor Tile- tracks specific quote issues and notifies inside staff when an issue has been identified.
- Win/Loss Tile- tracks the overall hit rate for the company, an individual customer, or other criteria.
- Samples Tile- tracks samples that are checked out, available, due this week, and overdue.
User Security Access Setup- use this article to learn how to set up a user to have the ability to create a tile.
The Edit Tiles Page- use this article to learn how to navigate the edit tiles screen.