The OASIS home screen has always served as a "dashboard" even before they became popular. However, O4 needed something more intuitive and configurable. Tiles are a new O4-exclusive reporting application that you can configure for yourself or another user. Each tile displays complex information in a compact manner for quick and easy readability.
Once configured, each tile will:
- Update automatically
- Present a live, high-level summary
- Provide details when opened
Tile Help Articles- the articles below provide everything needed to get started with each tile.
- Bid Board Tile- serves as the O4 equivalent of the Bid Board in Legacy OASIS with more versatility.
- Order Summary Tile- tracks sales and earnings for the current day, month, week, or year based on the order's entry date.
- Order Summary Goal Tile- tracks order sales and compares these values to a set overall goal or stretch goal.
- Invoice Summary Goal Tile- tracks invoices and compares the sales value to a set overall goal or stretch goal.
- Quote Monitor Tile- tracks specific quote issues and notifies inside staff when an issue has been identified.
- Win/Loss Tile- tracks the overall hit rate for the company, an individual customer, or other criteria.
User Security Access Setup- use this article to learn how to set up a user to have the ability to create a tile.
The Edit Tiles Page- use this article to learn how to navigate the edit tiles screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.