The Win/Loss Tile allows users to track the overall hit rate for the company, a single customer, or other criteria. This tile also includes a trending arrow to show if the rate is increasing or decreasing since the last time period. This article will explain how to create a Win/Loss Tile in O4. Note: users must have specific security access in order to create a tile. To learn more, click here.
Creating the Tile
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Select Tiles.
3. Select Create from the drop-down list.
4. Select the Win/Loss tile.
5. The Creating Win/Loss Tile page will appear. This page is divided into two sections: Visual Details and Calculation Details.
Use this area to enter fields and customize settings that will affect the appearance of the tile.
1. Enter a display name. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Win/Loss" by default.
2. Use the Create Tile For Other Users field to create the tile for other users. Click into the text box and begin typing to generate a list of suggestions. If you are creating this tile for yourself, you may skip this part. Use button to clear the selection if needed.
3. Check the Don't Create Tile For Yourself box if you are creating the tile for other users and you do not wish to view it.
Note: Tile Location is currently not available to customize. Tiles will only appear on the Home Page.
Use this area to enter the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
1. Customize settings as needed.
- Offset Months- the number of months in the past (based on the current month) for quotes to be pulled into the tile. Offsetting months can help ensure that the data is accurate. The tile will look at the bid date of the active bid within a phase.
- Use Original Bid Date- if checked, the tile will base the Offset Months on the first bid date within a phase rather than the active bid.
- Quote Level- the column of pricing to consider when generating the tile.
- Min Value- the minimum quote value based on the Quote Level selected.
- Max Value- the maximum quote value based on the Quote Level selected.
2. Click to open Filters and its subsequent groups. Users may add filters at the header or line level of a quote by clicking into the field and typing. Use to remove selections if needed. Note: filters are not required.
- Rank- show bids of a specific project rank
- Quoter- show bids where the quoter is a specific user
- Sales Account- show bids where a specific sales account is assigned
- CSR- show bids where the CSR is a specific user
- Customer Assigned To- show bids where a customer is assigned to a specific sales account
- Contractor Assigned To- show bids where a contractor is assigned to a specific sales account
- Customer- show bids that have a specific customer
- Parent Customer- show bids that have a specific parent customer
- Contractor- show bids that have a specific contractor
- Representative- show bids that have a specific representative
- Specifier Role- show bids where the specifier is of a specific customer role
- Workgroup- show bids within a specific workgroup
- Manufacturer- show bids where a manufacturer is listed in the bill of material
- Parent Manufacturer- show bids where a parent manufacturer is listed in the bill of material
Viewing the Tile
When you have finished setting up the tile, select . Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. For more information, click here.
Your tile should appear on the Home Page within 20 minutes. For more information about reading the tile, click here.