The User Viewer in O4 allows an admin to view information about the user and set up two factor authentication, API access, coverage for other users, and more. This article provides an overview of the User Viewer. For more information about creating a user in O4, click here.
1. Select the icon.
2. Select Configuration from the drop-down list.
3. Select Users.
4. The Users Listing will appear.
5. Click a user in the listing to open it.
6. The User Viewer will appear. Click at any time to edit.
The General Tab
Use this tab to enter general information about the user.
This information appear in several places, including printed documents.
- User ID- the username entered when logging into Legacy OASIS.
- CSR- turn on if the user creates orders at any time.
- Quoter- turn on if the user creates projects/quotes at any time. The percentage field allocates a percentage of credit on a transaction. Note: selecting this role will automatically default users to edit mode when opening a project.
- Sales- turn on if the user is a sales person and has a sales account.
- Email Reminders- if Y, reminders are emailed to the user.
- Auto Acknowledge Emailed Reminders- if Y, reminders are automatically acknowledged after the email is sent.
- Workgroup ID- the workgroup the user is assigned to.
- No Password- if Y, if the user does not have a password. Note: in order for a user to log into O4, the No Password field must be turned off and a Password must be set up. Click to see and set up the Password field.
- User Type- the user's access to Legacy OASIS and/or O4.
- Legacy Only- user can access Legacy OASIS, but not O4.
- O4 Only- user can access O4, but not Legacy OASIS.
- Hybrid (O4/Legacy)- user can access both Legacy OASIS and O4.
- API Access- user can access O4 via API only.
- OASIS Service- user is used only for the set up of services in OASIS requiring email notifications, such as Conversations, and cannot access Legacy OASIS or O4.
- Active- if Y, the user is active.
- Two Factor Authentication- if Y, two factor authentication is enabled.
- Comm. Account- the user's sales account from which they receive credit for commission.
- Percent of Commission- percent of commission the user receives.
- Percent of Overage- percent of overage the user receives.
- Percent of Margin- percent of margin (for resell) the user receives.
The Contact Information Tab
Use this tab to add contact information, such as home address or phone number, for the user.
The Security Tab
Use this tab to set up the user's security access.
The API Token Tab
Use this tab to generate bearer tokens for API use.
The Workgroup Access Tab
Use this tab to grant access to multiple workgroups. This will prompt the user to select a workgroup before creating transactions. Note: you do not have to grant access to the user's default workgroup set up on the General tab.
The Notes Tab
Use this tab to enter any internal notes pertaining to the user.
The Covering Other Users Tab
Use this tab when the user is replacing another user. This assigns jobs from the previous user to the new user, but will continue to report as the old user.
The Attachments Tab
View or upload attachments for the submittal. For more information about using the Attachments tab in O4, click here.