The Web tab of Global Settings allow users to customize settings that affect O4 and the Customer Portal. This article will define each setting available.
1. Click the icon.
2. Select Configuration from the drop-down list.
3. Click Software.
4. The Software page will appear. Click the Global Settings tab, then the Web tab.
Customer Portal Settings
- Customer order visibility- the number of days in the past that order information will be accessible to a customer. This is based on the entry date of the order.
- Show Line Card- this shows the Line Card page on the customer portal.
- Show Products Section on Web- this shows the product page on the customer portal.
- Use customer pricing rather than book (Products Section)- this shows customer specific pricing on the Products section. If left unchecked, it will show basic order pricing.
- Show Last Update- show the Last Updates section in the portal.
- Show Bid Board on Web- this shows the bid board section on the customer portal.
- Show the user's previous comments- this setting is currently not functional.
- Allow contractors access (ignore distributor 'customer' settings)- allow contractors to log into the web portal and view their orders.
- Allow web users to edit their information- this setting is currently not functional.
- Show Open Orders button on Order Status section- show an "Open Orders" button which allows customers to filter the Order Status section by orders with invoiceable amounts.
- Show Estimated on Site Dates (calculated with transit times)- this shows the estimated on site dates on the Order Status section.
- Shipping Update Settings (Group By & Sort By)- controls how shipping information is grouped and sorted in the Order Status section.
- Web Workgroup- the workgroup from which logos will be used for the customer portal.
Projects Outside Sales View
- Hide money on BOM screens in Sales Views- hides dollar amounts for users with Outside Sales View access
The Base URL is essential for several features, such as generating QR codes for Samples and utilizing the Legacy O4 Web Menu. Ingen Software will provide this URL. If you have not received the Base URL, please email OASIS Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Several features in O4 notify users via email. For example, the Bid Board Tile can send daily bid board emails and Conversations will email alerts.
Global Two Factor Authentication
Admins can enable two factor authentication for all users.
Default Attachment Expiration
This settings controls the expiration times for attachments that are sent via links, such as submittals.
Please sign in to leave a comment.