OASIS allows users to send native OASIS files, known as an O2O file, to manufacturers or representatives who also use OASIS. An O2O file can share data on pricing, invoices, order status, new orders, quotes, and requests for quotes (RFQs). Once an O2O file is received, a user can drag and drop the transaction into their version of OASIS. The transaction will either be created in the user's system or it will be updated the transaction if it already exists.
- Setting Up Manufacturers to Receive O2O Transactions
- Setting Up Distributors to Send O2O Transactions
- Setting Up Representatives to Receive O2O Transactions
O2O Files- this article lists the native OASIS files that can be sent to manufacturers and representatives who also use OASIS.
Sending Items via O2O- the articles listed below discuss how items can be sent to manufacturers, distributors, and representatives using O2O.
- Sending Orders via O2O
- Sending Quotes to Distributors Using O2O
- Sending Order Status Updates to Distributors
- Sending an Order to the Manufacturer
- Sending Manufacturers a RFQ
Receiving Items via O2O- the articles listed below discuss receiving items from manufacturers, distributors, and representatives via O2O.
- Receiving an O2O Quote Breakout
- Receiving a Spec Registration
- Receiving an Invoice From the Manufacturer
- Receiving Order Status Update From a Manufacturer
- Receiving a Manufacturer's Quote
- Receiving an Order From the Distributor
- Receiving a Representative's RFQ
- Receiving Order Status From a Representative
- Receiving an Order From a Representative
- Receiving a Quote From a Representative
XML Data- the articles below describe the XML data and shared fields for each type of O2O file transfer.