OASIS allows users to create orders from scratch and convert orders from existing quotes. Users may also record and track shipping information, send orders to customers and manufacturers, and run several reports. This page discusses the features available in the Orders page.
Creating Orders From Scratch- the articles listed below describe how to create different types of orders without converting them from an existing quote. These processes are completed through the Orders page.
- Creating Commission Orders Without a Quote
- Creating Resell Orders Without a Quote
- Creating Hold Orders
- Creating Release Orders
- Creating Partial Release Orders
Converting Quote to Orders- the articles listed below discuss converting an existing quote into different types of orders. These processes are completed through the Quotes page.
- Converting a Quote to an Order
- Converting a Quote to a Resell Order
- Splitting a Quote into Multiple Orders
Merging Orders- the articles listed below discuss combining orders with other orders, projects, and quotes. Caution: these processes are not reversible.
- Merging a Commission Order into a Resell Order
- Merging a Stand Alone Order and a Project
- Linking an Order to an Existing Quote
Interacting with Orders- the articles listed below discuss the features available when working with orders.
- Paying Commissioned Sales People
- Canceling Orders
- Order List Preferences
- Tracking Problems in Orders
- Multiple Releases on Orders
- Change Orders
- Changing Information on Vendor Orders
- Creating RMA Requests
- Overage in Orders
- Recording "Engineering Service," labor charges, and other billings
- Buy Product Through... (Rep Only)
- Adding Warehouse Commission to Orders
- Disabling EDI Stamping on Order Types
Order Statuses- the articles listed below discuss order status codes and how they relate to orders.
- Order Status Codes
- Downloading and Maintaining Order Status
- Refreshing Order Status for Selected Orders
Shipping and Orders- the articles listed below discuss applying shipping information to orders, as well as informing the manufacturer of shipping information, and tracking ship status.
- Understanding Shipping Views
- Recording Shipping Information on Orders
- Using a Carrier's Website to Track Shipping
- Setting Up Lead Times
- Setting Up Freight Allowances
- Setting Up Minimum Order Amounts
- Shipping Reports for Customers
- Using the Explain Shipping Status Tool
Printing Orders- the articles listed below discuss sending orders to a manufacturer through email and print.
Reporting- the articles listed below discuss the numerous report types available on the Orders page. Use these reports to track the types of orders created, product sales, goals, backlog, and other order related information.
- Reporting Considerations in Orders
Can't find what you're looking for? View our table of contents!