OASIS allows users to create projects and quotes and to customize them based on the user's needs. Users may also use projects and quotes to track and save information before it is sent to a customer. This page discusses the features available in the Projects page and the Quotes page. Note: many of the applications discussed below can be used in both the Projects page and the Quotes page.
Creating a Project- the articles listed below discuss the features available when interacting with a Project.
- Adding Phases, Bids, and Jobs to a Project
- Adding New Status Options
- Using the Find Feature
- Using the Ranking Tool
- Using the Follow Ups Tab
- Viewing Part History
- Saving and Applying Project Layouts
- The Reprice Tool
- Adding Customers to a Project
- Specification Registration
Quotes- the articles listed below discuss the features available when interacting with quotes.
- Distinguishing Between Types of Quotes
- Understanding Line Highlight Colors
- Submittal Cross-Checking Icons
- Converting a Quote to an Order
- Adding Clipboard Notes
- Creating and Reverting to Checkpoints
- Quoting Multiple Customers and Contractors
- Territory and Agency Splits in Projects and POs
- Setting Up Freight Allowances
- Overage in Quotes
- The Code Column
- Resell on a Quote
- Wildcard Characters in a Quote
- Using the Spec Stat Column
- Manipulating Pricing on a Quote
- Estimating Taxes on a Quote
Printing a Quote- the articles listed below discuss printing and sending out the quote through several different format options.
- Manually Key in Contact Information When Printing
- Printing a Customer Copy
- Printing a MFG Breakout
- Printing a Request for Quote
- Printing a Bill of Materials
- Printing an Office Copy
- Printing a Specification Registration Form
Using the Bid Board- the articles listed below discuss the features available when using the Bid Board
Preferences- the articles listed below discuss how the preferences tool can be used to alter the appearance of a project or quote
Reporting- the articles listed below describe the numerous reports available for projects and quotes.
- Master Quote Listing
- Project Recap Report
- Project Follow Up Meeting
- Customer Success Report
- Specification Registration Listing
- Project Shipping Status Report
Can't find what you're looking for? View our table of contents!